Calendar | Estate
How to buy at Langdale - 6 easy steps
Below you can see the 6 easy steps to buying a
week of timeshare at Langdale ...
- Visit Langdale and have a look around the
Estate to see first-hand what Langdale has to offer. To make
an appointment please call the Sales team on 015394 38065 or
see Viewing the Properties.
- Once you've had a look around and discussed the different
options available with a member of the Sales team, choose
your property and make your offer.
- Once a price has been agreed for the property you enter into
a 3 week completion period. The first 2 weeks is your cooling
off period where you can cancel the arrangement at anytime
for any reason. We do not take deposits on purchase so no money
will be taken at this stage. The final week is when full monies
are due. The only additional cost on top of the purchase price
is a legal fee of £130 + VAT at the prevailing rate
- Simply sign the paperwork that you will receive in the post
and send it back to Langdale. All transactions can be done
via the post so you won't need to revisit.
- Once the paperwork has been processed by the solicitors you
will then receive your holiday certificate, this will be your
legal deed to the property for the week you have purchased.
- Sit back and look forward to many happy years of fantastic
holidays at Langdale.
For more information on viewing
the properties or buying timeshare at Langdale, please call
the Sales Office on 01534 38065.